District Departments » School Nurses » Student Food Allergies

Student Food Allergies

Please use the forms below to document if your child has a food allergy.  These forms require a physician's signature.  You can return the form to your child's school.  Please contact the school nurse at your child's school if you need a copy of this form printed out or if you have any other questions.